TheGreatEater

Coding is my dump stat.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So is it possible to do something like Mana Khemia's battle animation with YanFly's battle stuff?

Like is it possible to hide a character that uses a skill, plays an animation (that has a custom character animation), and then after the animation shows the character again? I was thinking that having greater animation control would allow me to do more unique abilities?

And is it possible to do something that'd allow me to use a steal / candy ray ability that "transforms" enemies to candy / items after killing them?

VeryXInh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
yep yep all of that is possible. You can even hire someone to do that for you in the case you don't know how to do that
(me for example o(^∀^*)o

Broozer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Look up Yanfly’s Battle Sequence plugins.
They allow you to do all of that, and more!

TheGreatEater

Coding is my dump stat.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Look up Yanfly’s Battle Sequence plugins.
They allow you to do all of that, and more!
Thanks ^_^. And I'll need to relook up that site. From what I remember watching, I wasn't exactly sure if I could hide a Player Character, do the skill animation, then show them again.

But I'm in love with Mana Khemia's battle system. Feel kinda sad that YanFly's Battle System no longer supports CBT Battle. Time Cards + the "Wait to Use" charge system would be a good tactical system to use.

yep yep all of that is possible. You can even hire someone to do that for you in the case you don't know how to do that
(me for example o(^∀^*)o
Since the game I'm making is going to be for profit, I'm going to end up hiring a team once I make headway on the base animations , and set up (so I have something for Kickstarter).

But when I get started on getting a team together, I'll definitely give you a heads up. After all, I'm definitely going to need help in several areas. I thankfully have 3D Model templates, so all I'll need is make clothes, items, and scenery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnamano