Battle Animations Display

VenomStitches

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there any way to display battle animations on the screen for both the ally and the enemy.

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Could you elaborate please?

edit: if you're referring to default attack animations, then no. You would require a plugin for that.

VenomStitches

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
in a front view battle system when an actor attacks an animation of the attack can play on the enemy or in the middle of the screen. When enemies attack is there anyway to do the same thing and if so is there a plugin available.

Celestrium

Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
in a front view battle system when an actor attacks an animation of the attack can play on the enemy or in the middle of the screen. When enemies attack is there anyway to do the same thing and if so is there a plugin available.
1603346065813.png
Wouldn't you just make the skill animation for the enemy Center of the Screen? If you are doing it for only enemy attacks, you could just copy the animations and change for their skills (Make new skills)

VenomStitches

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
yeah i got it to work now had it set to "all targets" instead of "the screen"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne