Battle Back Grounds and some sv enemies

lokiie1984

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I needed a dark jungle background so i edited some of the stock ones that came with MV. For now i only have one to share as the only needs to be reworked but figured someone might be able to get use out of this one. Unfortunately i had to combine both the foreground and background so they would both be edited equally. For my needs it's fine but others may not be able to use that. I did cut them back apart but I feel like i did a pretty poor job of it. I will upload the all together and the separate parts, maybe someone can fix the foreground a bit more.

Anyway, free to use in whatever you want. Edit too.

Original is owned by Kadokawa. First, the two parts together. The idea behind this is the story is taking place on a planet with no sun. So the only real light comes from bio-luminescence. Hence why that river is glowing so bright.

BridgeTest2.png

And the foreground and background separate. As you can see, where the wood extends past the edge of the bridge it's back to the original color, and i have no idea how to fix that. In some match ups it actually looks nice this way but in others, not so much.

Wood3.png
BridgeTest4.png

Again, feel free to use as you please. Some time soon i will edit the post with a couple others that i need to darken still. Snow scape, forest and meadow, and then there is a fan edit for a snowy forest that i need to double check on if its allowed to edit his edit, if that is the case, i will add that one too.

Here is the second background. Hopefully it's not too dark.

Forest-Test3.pngDidn't cut this one apart but hopefully if anyone does decide to use it, that wont be an issue.

Edited to add another semi dark one.

Lava cave.

Lava3.png

Few themed enemy recolors.

Poison

Imp3.png

Beetle2.pngThis beetle is owned by Social_Justice_Djinn I just added a lil more purple so it would my purple poison map better. Can see the original Here

Plant2.png

Jellyfish2.png

Fire

Imp2.png

And just for giggles i smashed Firespirit.png together with Rat.png to create Fire-Rat.png To me it looks neat so I'm going to use it. Figured i would share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valvefan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are really nice! Definitely needed extra lava battle backgrounds. 

Popnfizzle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really do like the Firey Rat, though the front left paw is still the original brown color and looks a bit off. Not sure if that was intentional or not but cool none the less.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good! Thanks for sharing!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love the Imps & Fire Rat. Hehe. I'll be using the Imp in my project for sure!! Keep up the great work. Thanks!! :)

-Mia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson