Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So I was trying to create a tutorial battle so used the  Battle Processing : xyz and assigned a troop, only thing is that there is no background when I did indeed set the background in the troop setting, it just appears like this

any help would be appreciated.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The battle background gets set in the map properties.

In the troop tab, where you change the battle background, that's just for the test battles that you run from the troop tab.

I think :)

Jenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

In the troop tab, where you change the battle background, that's just for the test battles that you run from the troop tab.

Now I feel silly! 

Thanks! This worked :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

where is the map properties?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Xx-Infinity-xX , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michaeldiangelo