Battle background question

liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all I wanted to ask are there any plugins that can allow us to add layers to our battle backgrounds ?
I have added an example picture from DIGIMON Dawn on the DS , you can see the metal barrel in the foreground , Id like to be able do something like this with my battle backgrounds or is it not possible ?

Attachments

Ami

World Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i don't think it's possible,unfortunately.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My Layer Graphics plugin works in battles, too. Might be of interest to you:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You could also do this with an image editor software and modify it. Now if you want one that is not via modifications that takes a plug-in.

Moving to Plug-In Requests MV

liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am trying to use the Galv Layer plugin but I'm confused , I tried the demo and it works so then I copied and pasted the script and tried it in my troops condition section but nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong ?
I also tried it as an event on the map screen like the Demo and it works but there is no background just fog is it something to do with the fact that my game is side view and the demo was first person view ?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKPoliandro