Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay, here's the gist of it. I've been so busy to do any proper research and I couldn't work on some stuff as much as I wanted to because I tend to be tired to think creatively. So I need YOU guys to help me with this~ :'D

I'm opening a workshop for battle cut-ins. That's right! But there are some very specific terms.

• RTP-Characters Only. This includes DS/VX/XP/VXAce characters. Original Characters is a case-by-case basis. 
  • You must give me references. This is the important part. More details in the request form below.
  • You must allow the work to be used commercially by other people who owns an RPG Maker/IGM license.
  • If that character has a battle cut-in already, there's a large chance I won't draw them in another pose until the rest is finished. Check this page to see if that character has a Battle Cut-in. There might be cases I might redraw them if the Battle cut-in sucks by my standards tho :'D (like Ralph orz)
  • The work must not be reposted elsewhere especially if it's ran by IEntry.
  • Please do not distribute them in one huge zip/rar/.7z/whatever compression without my permission.
  • You may edit or change those graphics. (Please edit the graphics by yourself.)
  • Please add me in your credits either as Archeia Nessiah/Division Heaven. While I don't really mind if you don't credit me, but what if other people want to use those assets too?
  • I might take a while, please be patient with me. There are other terms over here.
  • I have every right to reject your request and I have every right take my time to finish them too.
  • I am not liable for any destructive behavior that the materials have caused you, such as crashing projects, sicknesses, death, and so forth.

Now that's out of the way. Here's the request form:

Name: Ralph/Actor 1-1 (If you're not lazy, provide me a picture of the exact face/sprite/whatever)References:URL of a Weapon Reference over here. The Simpler the design the faster I can finish.URL picture of the POSE. This is the most important part.-Any other references that you think that will help me :'D-Additional Notes:I like Ralph. So I'm using him for every example. I want his facial expression to be all > :| and have glowing red eyes.-Don't take this seriously-
Right-o, now that's out of the way. Here's some examples of what I can do.

e6EA2hA.png

bjMIg.png

Just a note that below, the magic circle isn't mine and is just a stock. I wouldn't use it for commercial purposes if I were you unless you bought it from Obsidian Dawn. ;(

jiGVgiy.png

How I make my battle cut-ins

vbGAP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rinselli

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow!  These are really cool! You make such dynamic-looking action poses which is something I struggle with constantly. OuO

Definitely gonna follow this just to see new content. <3

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
This shop is definitely quality guaranteed. But you guys need to be really patient and merciful, as she at the moment already has enough work to do until her retirement.

Emzie

ಠ_ಠ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
Hehe, i really like this workshop now :D

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
;w;/ I have one right away!

Name:

Gloria/XP Actor (I don't remb which, but I have refs!)

References:

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdhsqsf5h8ilp6a/029-Cleric05.png < for pose, outfit, weapon

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2kw4f9acmz8jbi/Gloria.png < for her face (you know, our love child!)

weapon_select_cudgel-300x228.png
A 2nd wep ref~ The tip of this pole would work well as that swinging part of the Gloria's weapon... Those studs would so huurrt!
Additional Notes:

1. Serious business, stern and concentrated look on her face would be awesome. Not all ragey~

2. Add a tad bit of blood splurting form her nose~ (Nessy, no not this XD)

Neon Black

The Classy Prostitute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I could use 2k/3 characters.  Do 2k/3 characters count as RTP? (Yes, this is a serious question)

Neon Black

The Classy Prostitute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Well I need like..... 12...... so if I see you don't have anything going on, I may request them. >_>

PixelLuchi

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Keep up your outstanding quality of work, Ness. Just don't get too overworked. :] Pity I haven't got any RTP characters here. Elicia is my fav anyway, and she's done. XD

Noir

Cookiechan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RTP-Characters Only. This includes DS/VX/XP/VXAce characters
without rm2k3 and 2k?(

Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice to see these going up in request form! Although I don't have a request right now, I'll probably come back here soon.

:thumbsup-left: ;) :thumbsup-right:

Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Ace-Maker

Ace Maker
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi ^^ I have some requests :D Can you make the Battle Cut-In of this characters:

–> Actor 5 – Brenda (Actor 5-2)
–> Actor 5 – Rick (Actor 5-3)
–> Actor 5 – Alice (Actor 5-6)
–> Evil – Evil Mage (Evil 1-4)

Sin título-2.png

*The image of the requests are in: http://divisionheaven.wordpress.com/material-list/material-actors/

*The Battle Cut-In if it is possible without background :D

*Weapons: Brenda -> Sword

Rick -> Magic (Black fire in his hands)

Alice -> Staff

Evil Mage -> Dark Staff and black fire

*Poses: Brenda -> Like this pose: http://i.imgur.com/bjMIg.png

Rick -> Like this pose: http://i.imgur.com/bjMIg.png

Alice -> Like this pose: http://i.imgur.com/yRnWa.png

Evil Mage -> Like this pose: http://divisionheaven.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mimibc2.png
Thank you very, very much  BD I really love your draws, they are fantastic :D :rock-right:

Thank you for all :D

Greetings,

Ace Maker

Chaneque

Prince of Strange Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

smh19294

The Frosty Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I call him Corvus.
54f0a3a50d.jpg

The weapon, A basic curved blade. As simple as you want. 
10373d636c.jpg

I would absolutely love this character in a black silhouette type picture. 

c7a0ca6a36.jpg
 Like this with no detail or color. Just the shadowy figure.

The pose is him standing pretty lax, resting his sword on his shoulder like this.

a9118cc108.jpg
 The rest of his clothes is just the rest of his long jacket and pants. I don't require an intricate background either. I'll leave that to you

If you can do all of this. I would be forever grateful, and thanks again for having such a cool service available.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would love to see you do the Ace RTP characters like this!! 

btw excellant work as always!!!

Caedmon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well I know I am taking a long shot but you did say original characters on a case by case basis.  So here is my request for a non RTP character.

Name: IanIan.png

This is the best picture I have of him and I suck at coloring in.  He is a silent leader who lets his sword do the talkin.I am open on what the pose should look like, but am picturing him reaching back for his sword.

Thanks for your consideration.

BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh HELLO.  Thank you very much for making these open and available to everyone, first off.

Since you're offering to do this, I'm going to request cut-ins of the Swann Song cast - who happen to use the RTP.  Well, SLEEP's dark-skinned and tan-skinned versions of the RTP cast, in some cases; I hope that's not a problem for you.  If it would be a problem for you, then simply do the vanilla version and I'll edit it myself.

Names: 
Maria/Actor 1-6, dark skin tone
Ulrika/Actor 1-4, tan skin tone
Elmer/Actor 3-3, tan skin tone
OC (Tienjie Han), pale skin tone, but see below
????  Merchant, I guess; I don't know his actual name, pale skin tone  
Mrhn/Actor 3-8, dark skin tone

swansongactors_zpsb3ba57ee.png

As for the pose I want?
Well...
ralphloltrans.png

BAYHBEBAYHBEBAYBEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!

Additional Notes:

...okay, for that one OC, it's fine to just use a version of Satiel (Actor 2-5) or Oscar (Evil-5); I may end up doing that myself.

If you do these for me, then I'm almost certainly going to use the Ralph battler and cut-in as a boss fight, thus spreading the word of the Holy Ralph.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And the time has come for me to enjoy a good cup of hot cocoa before I sleep... Strangely, that actually helps.
If I ever need to stay up late working on projects, I always get tired. Do you guys think I should try G-Fuel to keep me up and focused at night? And if so, what flavor is best?
I do tend to be quite a night owl.
"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was."
Ugh. This update is taking so long that I'm starting to run out of topics for the weekly blogs that I was making to make up for the fact that it was taking so long to begin with!
"...I'll shut up and carry on
The scream becomes a yawn..."
Me: For My enter the Haroldverse game I'll make a horror game!
[four snarky/snide comments from the disembodied narrator later]
Fine it's a horror comedy now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClassicFrank