Not open for further replies.

tomoDOTchi

Hobbyist Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
EDIT: I was able to resolve the base issue by having a switch activate before the tutorial battle and deactivate when it ends. However, I'm still concerned about what to do for boss battles...

Hey all.

I have battles that are loaded with event pages, and each battle event has the same ones:
1623389546815.png
--except for the very first one:
1623389576666.png

I've noticed that both in battle test and ingame, unless I turn on a switch to prevent the unique event page from running, it will run in every battle, making playtesting battles impossible without deleting the event page.

I wanted to do unique boss collapses with events too, but if this is happening like this it's looking to become very cumbersome. What should I do?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you saying that page 1 of all your troop events runs for every troop (isn't it supposed to?) or that you have a troop set up with an event page, and that event page for that troop runs for EVERY troop?

I know there is a plugin that makes a certain troop (maybe the very first one) repeat for all troops. Any chance you have that installed/enabled? Or that you have added plugins (maybe VisuStella) and not gone through and set up / checked the parameters?

tomoDOTchi

Hobbyist Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I fixed it, you were right! Thanks xD

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antares42