kail200x

Hobbyist Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
EDIT: I was able to resolve the base issue by having a switch activate before the tutorial battle and deactivate when it ends. However, I'm still concerned about what to do for boss battles...

Hey all.

I have battles that are loaded with event pages, and each battle event has the same ones:
1623389546815.png
--except for the very first one:
1623389576666.png

I've noticed that both in battle test and ingame, unless I turn on a switch to prevent the unique event page from running, it will run in every battle, making playtesting battles impossible without deleting the event page.

I wanted to do unique boss collapses with events too, but if this is happening like this it's looking to become very cumbersome. What should I do?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you saying that page 1 of all your troop events runs for every troop (isn't it supposed to?) or that you have a troop set up with an event page, and that event page for that troop runs for EVERY troop?

I know there is a plugin that makes a certain troop (maybe the very first one) repeat for all troops. Any chance you have that installed/enabled? Or that you have added plugins (maybe VisuStella) and not gone through and set up / checked the parameters?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

So many good stat names, how do people chose!? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starvine