Working on #RelmiaWarrior
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello RM Members,

Could you help me? anyone know plugin or tutorial for make Battle Execute image?

Example : After take order from all char > Battle Execute Image appear+SE.

Thank you,
Ronyund

The Row

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Is this what you want?

test.png

I put in a troop-battle event. Condition is Turn 0+1*1, meaning each time a "round" is completed, wich is after all options are selected and the combat "who hits what" part starts. The span is set to turn, as it will run each time you selected the fighting options.

The events are as you can see: Show picture. (Remember to set coordinates)
Sound effect (Voice yelling fight, round start, or what ever...)
A wait
Erase Image. (This could be made to a move image, opassity 0, to have it fade instead of just dissapearing, you will however need an erase image after never the less.)

Note that the wait and sound effect were added to give it a moment to show it self. I would however suggest putting it as a common event, that way, if you are unhappy, you can tweak it, without having to change every troop you have ingame.
Granted, each troop would need an event page, but I doubt you would get away without one even if you used a script.

If this isn't what you are looking for, sorry. Atleast I tried :p

KnightDruid

Working on #RelmiaWarrior
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This what i looking for! tack så mycket, Row! i really appreciate this effort.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLTY