PhanTom:DeeMo

Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PhanTom:DeeMo in mine? in the parameters there is a "Formations" parameter that opens a list. Click on an empty line on that list to create a Formation to set for there.
It is not something new, been there since 1.5.0, but many plugins are from before and some plugin creators from after never found out about it so if you never met one with it it is not so much of a surprise I guess

why there is no other formations here?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 27

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because you did not set them in the plugin parameters.

say.id

Event Designer
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
can it lock certain formation? so it can only usable when u get some hint or item or event?

Edit: sorry.. i downloaded the YR version, and there is nothing about swith.. now i just download Nina version, there is switch feature, but i cant run it because i got the error battlerName is not define or something even if i turn off all of the other scripts..

Last edited:

OgreLeg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome work. This plugin is really cool. It feels powerful and easy to use.

I noticed if I have an actor that dies and drops out of the party, the formation reinitializes. It does it pretty seamlessly, too. So there's obviously a way to change battle formation mid fight.

I was looking through the script to see if I could locate how it works and maybe try a script call or something to trigger a formation on demand. Has anyone tried something like this and can they maybe point me in the right direction?

busbuzz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is this going to be available for MZ ? this is awesome!

SakakiHayato

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a problem trying to set a default formation.
That is my only one, I deleted the others:
{"Title":"Default ","Detail":"\"\"","Switch":"0","Party Quantity":"4","Position 1":"{\"State\":\"0\",\"X Coordinate\":\"-100\",\"Y Coordinate\":\"0\"}","Position 2":"{\"State\":\"0\",\"X Coordinate\":\"0\",\"Y Coordinate\":\"100\"}","Position 3":"{\"State\":\"0\",\"X Coordinate\":\"0\",\"Y Coordinate\":\"-100\"}","Position 4":"{\"State\":\"0\",\"X Coordinate\":\"100\",\"Y Coordinate\":\"0\"}"}

4 characters in the party, but when I start the game the formation starts in the MV default.
I need to open the Battle Formation menu ingame, then it changes to the one I created.

Is there a way, by command or anything, that I can change it to be the default formation? I want to lock on it without the player needing to open the Battle Formation menu.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Celebrating a milestone over at Twitter
Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yhiriend