RMMV Battle Formations: Cannot read property "battlerName" of undefined.

Yatteryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anything of undefined means the game is trying to do something with an element that doesn't exist. What is the menu option supposed to be, that says undefined?

As far as how to change the party, is there a plugin parameter to control it? Just from looking at the plugin's release thread, it looks like it was released and the author initially meant to improve and add functionality to it, but never did...it might not be a usable final product.

Yatteryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your help @ATT_Turan !

In the same thread I found a better version, this version has solved my second question. This one does work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2r4rmlydyoy5i2g/YR_BattleFormation.js?dl=0

The problem is that I don't know how to configure new formations. According to a message from the creator in the thread I must go to the plugin parameters and formations. However, once I do that, I don't know how to configure it.

1627521795648.png

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...what happens when you double-click on the Positions entry to configure the parameter?

Yatteryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
God, i feel so dumb! xD It worked when i duble-clicked.
Thanks for your patience, @ATT_Turan!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moss-eater