RMMV Battle Formations: Cannot read property "battlerName" of undefined.

Yatteryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anything of undefined means the game is trying to do something with an element that doesn't exist. What is the menu option supposed to be, that says undefined?

As far as how to change the party, is there a plugin parameter to control it? Just from looking at the plugin's release thread, it looks like it was released and the author initially meant to improve and add functionality to it, but never did...it might not be a usable final product.

Yatteryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your help @ATT_Turan !

In the same thread I found a better version, this version has solved my second question. This one does work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2r4rmlydyoy5i2g/YR_BattleFormation.js?dl=0

The problem is that I don't know how to configure new formations. According to a message from the creator in the thread I must go to the plugin parameters and formations. However, once I do that, I don't know how to configure it.

1627521795648.png

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...what happens when you double-click on the Positions entry to configure the parameter?

Yatteryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
God, i feel so dumb! xD It worked when i duble-clicked.
Thanks for your patience, @ATT_Turan!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotfwing