TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody!

I have a scripted battle in my game with a Troop of 5 enemies, 4 "side enemies" and a Boss Enemy.

What I wanted to do was to make the Boss invulnerable if the user doesn't kill the other enemies BEFORE the boss itself.
So I create the boss with the "immortality" state on and then i do those scripts:

upload_2017-10-12_18-1-27.png
upload_2017-10-12_18-1-49.png

My RMMV is in Italian language: "Fine del Turno" is "End of Turn", FYI.

With this script at every turn I check if there is only 1 enemy alive: if it is then it must be the Boss, and so I remove the invulnerability; otherwise I recharge my boss HP and display a message of the boss itself: and here comes the problem: if I display a message, the game after the message has been displayed correctly freezes and I can't do anything. But the script is correct, because in console I see all my debug messages, so the script is working fine...

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advice!

TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, I know this doesn't make sense, but I tried to put the screen 3 script in a "else" bracket in screen 2...AND IT WORKS!!!
Really don't know why, but if someone could explain I'll be very happy!

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573