TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody!

I have a scripted battle in my game with a Troop of 5 enemies, 4 "side enemies" and a Boss Enemy.

What I wanted to do was to make the Boss invulnerable if the user doesn't kill the other enemies BEFORE the boss itself.
So I create the boss with the "immortality" state on and then i do those scripts:

upload_2017-10-12_18-1-27.png
upload_2017-10-12_18-1-49.png

My RMMV is in Italian language: "Fine del Turno" is "End of Turn", FYI.

With this script at every turn I check if there is only 1 enemy alive: if it is then it must be the Boss, and so I remove the invulnerability; otherwise I recharge my boss HP and display a message of the boss itself: and here comes the problem: if I display a message, the game after the message has been displayed correctly freezes and I can't do anything. But the script is correct, because in console I see all my debug messages, so the script is working fine...

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advice!

TheFe91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, I know this doesn't make sense, but I tried to put the screen 3 script in a "else" bracket in screen 2...AND IT WORKS!!!
Really don't know why, but if someone could explain I'll be very happy!

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nevastech