Scribblestick

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using SRD's Battle GUI Customizer. I want to put the Actor Command window at the top of the screen, with options appearing in a single row. For some reason, the window remains tall enough for four rows of text, even though I only want one.

Battle_Screen_Prototype2.png

The same thing happens with the Party Command window (Fight/Escape). Any idea how I can make that smaller?

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Usuing SRD HUD MAKER you can literally edit that box.

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, just do what @Sparky89 said and the good thing is that guy has a tutorial in his page to teach you how to use the plugin!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips