Battle hud for single battler game

Discussion in 'RGSS Script Requests' started by Siletrea, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Siletrea

Siletrea Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    hello wonderful people of the internet! (^u^ )

I have been working on transfering my VXA game over to XP because I'm finding XP to be superior in my opinion

and I need a bit of help if one of you nice scripters have a minute!

I'm using the Goldensun Battle System shown here http://save-point.org/thread-4446.html

the animated version is what I'm using for my game

the catch to this is my game is meant to only have 1 playable character at a time...including battles

my problem is the HUD ...its the generic HUD that comes with XP and I DESPISE IT!

in VXA I used Victors ATB script to make the hud look kinda like FF7 ...it looked great but also wasent exactly what I wanted

what I would REALLY! like would be a simple menu LIKE the ff7 one only optimised for a single character at a time

what I'm looking for is something like this [​IMG]

¬†only with less players and a limit bar...so its like this [​IMG]

...now I do realize this all seems odd that I would ask for a hud with a HP/MP/limit/ATB for one player with the options permanantly on the lower right corner

but this seriously all I want in a battle HUD ...minus the"barrier" from the ff7 picture...the Victor ATB script was close to what I was initially looking for in a battle HUD so if anyone even feels like converting the script I'll be happy

I check my emails constantly if anyones interested..and don't hesitate to ask for details or anything else

thanks guys!

EDIT: yeah so I managed to figure out how to do it on my own so I'll be deleting the post soon

2ND EDIT: I don't know how to delete a post

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2016