IamWhatonearth

IamWhatonearth Studios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a plugin that shows faces for battlers but will adjust the width depending on the number of people in your party? I'd like to have faces showing during vs just the bars but for most of the game my project will only have 2 people on the party with 2 parts there are 3 so that would mean an ugly blank spot most of the game if I just set each box to 1/3 width.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

IamWhatonearth

IamWhatonearth Studios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! That looks great. If I can get it to work I am in love with that front view battle system he showed off.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rensky