shukrin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
By default, the buff and debuff battle message will keep saying the same thing (defense has lowered!) eventhough the max stack has reach and wont go further.

The only indicator for player to know that is through the debuff/buff state counter on the icon. Some people like me, dont want to use them. Even with that, there's still the problem with the inconsistency with the battle message.

It like this one but this is for Ace, unfortunately i contacted the author and he dont know how to script for mz

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me
Well, I'm quickly recovering from Covid, but I'm still broke and injured lol. I miss working on my game! I think I've figured out a lore-friendly way to do a tutorial section separate from the main gameplay, but it'll take some scripting know-how. Which I don't have. And can't afford. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zookelow