AlienX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, guys!

I wonder if someone has made (or could make) a plugin, that makes battle messages act like regular messages. Basically, I want to have more descriptive battle messages, but they go by pretty fast. Yanfly's BattleEngineCore allows you to change the speed of the messages, so I could make them stay longer. However, this can lead to another problem: this might make battles too long and it would be annoying to sit through messages, that you've already read. So my idea is to have a battle message that stays infinitely, until the player presses a key to make the next one appear, much like with regular messages.

If someone has made such a plugin, please let me know, and if you don't want to spend time making one, can you at least tell me what kind of script I need to write, in order to make one?

Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_9_29_2022_3_10_17.png
Welcome to century waterway... I'm thinking of changing the parallax tho to a straight up bridge to make the traveling here make more sense.
I actually did work on my game today. This is momentous enough to warrant a status post.
Working on a character poses plugin!
Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmage