Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Battle PopUps

by Jet

Introduction

This is a fixed up version of my original Battle PopUps script.

This will allow you to have little notifications of damage and states and a few other things appear on enemies (and actor's with my JVBS script) and slowly fade away while hovering upwards.

Features

- Floating text?

- Lots of colors?

- Easy to use?

- And more...

Screenshots

As pictured with my Additional Animations and JVBS script:

Script

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=nD6eV2x5

Credit

Jet

Note

I have a license, it's in my signature.

You can other JVBS scripts by searching for the JVBS tag in posts. All JVBS scripts are compatible.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can't wait to see what other scripts you come up with for JVBS!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?
I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.
Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jitomaynez