Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

After few days of digging into Yanfly's Victory Aftermath and Moghunter's battle result plugins I came to conclusion that it's beyond me to set either of them the way I want. I have come close with Mog's one, but in order to do certain things I'd need to re-write some stuff which I sadly don't know how to do.

My goal is to have a very simple window show itself during battle's end, and display the most basic of stuff (experience, loot, level up and possibly new skill gains). No icons involved, just pure text. Below I'm attaching a visualization on how I imagine it.

If anyone's got any idea how can I achieve this (even some kind of plugin with basic trial and error editing is fine), I would be grateful for eternity. Thanks in advance.

Untitled-2.png

Quanee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've managed to sort it out, thread to be closed.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
Suggestion for the name for the new RM, RPG Maker Re-MV (Re-Mastered Version)
A guide on Furry Potatoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacktarma