Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit:
This is for VX Ace

----

So, I've been looking all over for some scripts to make battle rows, where I could put mages/archers in a back row to reduce incoming physical damage, but Mr. Trivel's Simple Battle Rows doesn't allow me to change rows while using YanFly's Party System.

Link:

https://mrtrivelvx.wordpress.com/2014/06/14/simple-battle-rows/

And $D13x causes a bunch of text while walking that states characters are open for attack, and after the first turn in combat, it goes full auto-mode where you're not able to select anything, a monster I made has HP regen, and his health continues to regenerate every second, but nothing's going on, and I can't select anything.

Link to $D13x:
https://dekitarpg.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/d13x-battle-rows/

Can someone provide me with a link for a script using battle rows that will work with YanFly's party system?

-

I apologize if this isn't in the correct area, but when I was searching for some battle row scripts, it put me into this area where someone was discussing it, so I went ahead and posted it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
It's the same with Rpg maker Mv scripts.

There is no one who combined change party member+formation :(

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Challenging myself to make a game on the console versions of RMMV with alot of custom stuff, battle system is almost done, but holy heck is the interface and navigation so backwards on console ports. I've lost several hours of work because of design choices from that team!
If only RM had the capability to show whether a project has been edited, or not... like 99% of all other editors out there. That don't cost, too, or release new versions with very few features just to get the extra money... ugh, just too many basic features missing even after, what, two decades?
Surgically removing people's faces and grafting them on to other people is kind of fun.

(editing character art busts for my game)
I think sleep is like a foreign language to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsenic333