gotnovicks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey! I was looking for some script that modifies Battle Scene HUD to something like these:

Equipments are visible in battle;

Skills are shown with icons and a max of 6 skills (Attack and Guard are skills tho)

When it selected it shows name, description and skill's cost like:

When actor is affected with some state(s) [one or other]:

Is it possible? >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

izyees

My Secret Santa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
what happen if you have more than one battler?

gotnovicks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
what happen if you have more than one battler?
It changes the image, skills etc according the actor. I'm using Yanfly CTB Plugin, so each actor has its turn separated

izyees

My Secret Santa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
and what is the thing in bottom right?

what it does?

gotnovicks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
and what is the thing in bottom right?

what it does?
Only the equipments (the equipsments in my game have some unique effects, and to "remember" the player its effects, i wanted to she them on battle scene... but . It doesn't need to be on there, i guess it's optional).

Oh, and I forgot one thing, states may be shown in bottom-left near the actor's face (in vertical), or above the equipment area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz