Battle Screen Script

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need a final fantasy-ish battle screen, with my party sprites on the right side of the screen facing whatever troop I am fighting. But I want them to be placed in one of 3 spots, depending on what position they are in. And I want them to be on all four sides of the enemy in boss fights ^-^ so if anyone can help me out with this it would greatly be appreciated.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah well is there anyway of converting them over to VX?

Zasian

Advanced N00B
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yea I forgot about melody. Probably easier than Tankentai as well.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Lord Valdyr :D this looks like it will really help

amerk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenanPal