boldpaste2

The Dragon Heretics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey folks,

I have been putting off the battle system for my project for a while now because I was extremely conflicted on what battler style that would work for a SBS battle system. I have tried all sorts of battlers and I really could not find any that would work. Because I really can't come up with anything I am hoping the RM community might be able to point me in the right direction.

Q: What type of battler would look best in the image below?

Faye Valentine

The Mapgician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The style you are using in that image fits well. Thing is, kaduki doesn't fit with Celianna (or parallax mapping in general since most tiles used in PM are Hanzo Kimura or Celianna, sometimes XP tiles) because the size is too little. So, yeah, i'd say the style you're using right now.

boldpaste2

The Dragon Heretics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I should have clarified, I was really looking for monsters. (what should go in the blank spot) :p

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to General Discussion (battler style is not a game mechanic). Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

boldpaste2

The Dragon Heretics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've moved this thread to General Discussion (battler style is not a game mechanic). Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.
Thanks Shaz, was wondering if it was the right spot. Even the rules have rules. >.<

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can take the DS ones but repixel them with the same palette and bigger size than the one you have right now. There's no other way about it.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Redshrike made some pretty cool RPG battlers that would look pretty good with this set up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS