Battle system like Golden Sun or Magical Starsign

aliemaxi1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello my friends ? 

Im new to RPG Maker MV and i want to know if there is any existing Plugin thats let me have the Golden Sun or Magical Starsign Battle system ?

Because i want to build my own RPG in the same style as the Games. But i cant build such a Plugin by myself. I dont have enough INT Pointa for doing that .

It would be very nice if you could help me ☺

Here a Video to the Battlesystem: 

Searching for an System where the Charakter and Enemys stands like that 

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

It would also be helpful if you provided more information. Not everyone is familiar with those games. If you could please provide a more detailed description of the battle system or a link to a short video demonstration it would be very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz