Battle System Similar to The Crooked Man

ReeledTiedBTH

Martial Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a plugin or....someway to make a battle system similar to the crooked man? You know how you have a knife and you just spam z on him till he ded or something.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Might want to provide some sort of video or something. I've never heard of that game in my life and there are probably others who haven't either and don't know what you're talking about. "Spam Z to kill the guy" isn't enough information to get someone to make a script for you.

ReeledTiedBTH

Martial Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Might want to provide some sort of video or something. I've never heard of that game in my life and there are probably others who haven't either and don't know what you're talking about. "Spam Z to kill the guy" isn't enough information to get someone to make a script for you.
It's where you walk around and you have a weapon already equipped let's say a knife for example. You press z to attack and a short animation slash plays or a picture of a slash effect shows for like a split second and it disappears and if it touches the enemy it takes damage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20