RMMV Battle system that im not sure how to get

CzCreation

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
so basically i tried to make this with the undertale battle system plugin but it wouldn't work and now i just need help on figuring out how to at least try to make this battle system here's an image for reference
1638847111517.png
I want to at least make an undertale inspired battle system but only with the bullet hell section because with most RPGs I find myself bored with battles.
I'm hoping to have at least 4 basic commands in the middle that shift between the actors and 2 buttons on top that only work in boss battles.
I have no clue if there's a way I could try to make this because I'm hoping if I can find a way to put an overworld map onto the battle I can just make the bullet hell that way and use a battle hud editor to make this but I don't know if that's even possible. So does anyone on here have any clue on how to even attempt this?

sorry if i posted this onto the wrong discussion I'm not sure where this would really go

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

My brother keeps saying," Women in his story act crazy because women are crazy." That's one way to make sure that the only woman in his life will be the retirement caregiver nurse that has to change his bedpan.
I have uploaded my Pastel Life tileset to MV resources on the forum.
The set is made to be Easy to Edit and absolutely Child Friendly.

The set is far from finished, so there will be updated coming up...
Here is a little preview, though.
Should've seen this coming, but if I wanted players crafting equipment, I should also have a bestiary ready.

C'mon Marx, you played Monster Hunter...!
After a long absence I am back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamtdebris