Toremneon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I am still trying thinks out with my battle system and I wondered would it be possible to create a system in which you only display animations you created in the makers Animationssection before?

You would set the basic Animations like "Walking", "Standing", "Hurt", "K.O." in the Notice section for each character.

Everything else would be called with the spezific skills and set the ones defined in the Character notice section to invisible for the time beeing.

I know most of this can be done with the side view battlers but sometimes I have a standing animation that needs 4 sprites, then a attack that needs 7 sprites and a hurt spirtes that has 3. So get into problems with the normal system.

Also if I would just call finished animationen, I would have way more possiblilities to change stuff and make longer and shorter attacks. What you could do with that would almost be limitless and actually extremely easy to do, since animations making is 80% just drag and drop at the end.

For me, that would be the holy grail of battle animations.

Thanks for reading people.

ashikai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's a plugin for this. Try searching for YED_SideviewBattlers.

Toremneon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As far as I see, this is still using Battlers, I think about calling everything as an animation out of the database.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Theoretically possible, and might even be a good alternative - but will require some one to write a plugin that allows for a sequence of multiple animations instead of a single setting in the skill. Basically a plugin/notetag for an animation sequence to replace the already existing Plugins for action sequence.

Toremneon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I thought so. It would open up many ways of making all kinds of animations no limits in lenght or variations. I think this would be extremely good.

Maybe a scripter could say if this would be very much hard work or accually not big of a deal.

Maybe I would write out a commission for it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetabrandX