KingKraken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all, I seem to be having a weird minor problem. As mentioned in the title, anytime I click "Battle Test" in the Troops menu, it just opens up the title screen. It only started doing that today in the past hour or so? Not sure if it's related to the update or some kind of strange bug.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the software as well. Thanks for the help!

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it happen on a blank, new project?

If yes, then it's something wrong with the engine.

If no, then it's something with your plugins. Please share your plugin list.

KingKraken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So it works perfectly fine in a new project. However I ended up turning every single plugin on my regular project off, only for it to still give me the same issue.

Maybe it has to do with the new update and projects created before that?

Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Does it happen on a blank, new project?

If yes, then it's something wrong with the engine.

If no, then it's something with your plugins. Please share your plugin list.
Hi, sorry for the "necro-post" but I have the same problem, however it happens all the time and even on blank (new) projects. I followed the process for updating the project but it does not help. I am running RPG Maker MV 1.6.1 on Windows 10 64-bit OS.

Here is the console log
Code:
    Pixi.js 4.0.0 - ✰ WebGL ✰      http://www.pixijs.com/    ♥♥♥

rpg_core.js:7199 [Deprecation] GainNode.gain.value setter smoothing is deprecated and will be removed in M64, around January 2018. Please use setTargetAtTime() instead if smoothing is needed. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/5287995770929152 for more details.
WebAudio._createMasterGainNode @ rpg_core.js:7199
rpg_core.js:7199 [Deprecation] AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime() in M65, around March 2018  See https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/#dom-audioparam-value for more details.
WebAudio._createMasterGainNode @ rpg_core.js:7199

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Emanzi, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please start a new thread with your problem, thank you.

Seeing as this one was solved:

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedReaper204