Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I'm looking for a relatively easy script with which Google and the forums have been surprisingly unhelpful (either that or wording it properly on the search is really difficult).

I want a simple timer at the start of the play's turn in battle. Once the timer runs out, any characters that the player hasn't already ordered get skipped. I want a standard time of 45 seconds in all battles, with perhaps an added option of toning it down to 30 seconds for boss battles.

The script is meant for my free-to-play game: Broken Reality, which I'm putting on Steam in a few months. Obviously credits will be given properly.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Unless you are a scripter, do not assume that it will be an easy script. Anything that modifies battles that heavily is unlikely to be a 5 minute job.

Just for clarity's sake, this 45 seconds - is that per character or per entire turn? It reads as if it is for the entire turn, but then you say 30 seconds for a boss battle, which would allow almost no time for selecting any sort of complex strategy, or scrolling through anything other than a minimalist skill list, which for a boss sounds unlikely.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Unless you are a scripter, do not assume that it will be an easy script. Anything that modifies battles that heavily is unlikely to be a 5 minute job.

Just for clarity's sake, this 45 seconds - is that per character or per entire turn? It reads as if it is for the entire turn, but then you say 30 seconds for a boss battle, which would allow almost no time for selecting any sort of complex strategy, or scrolling through anything other than a minimalist skill list, which for a boss sounds unlikely.
per entire turn

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

my game has loads of limitations thanks to Yanfly's skill restriction script already, so there are like 2-3 skills to choose from per character at a time. I believe it would be viable.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyaka