Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to decrease padding between skill/item/magic etc. choices on on my battle screen. Space between them is currently a little too wide, but I can't find an option in any of the plugins I own. Below I'm attaching pics of my plugins list + a pic of what I'm exactly looking for.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitty_Muse