Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Introduction:

If you've already downloaded the version 1.5 update for RPG Maker MV, you may have encountered quite a few issues. Now, I'm sure there are tons of us using Yanfly's Grid Free Doodads, as it is a pretty powerful (basically a staple) plugin.

However, for some unknown reason, there is a compatibility issue with 1.5 that causes the Doodads plugin to alter the anchoring of your battlebacks, making them shift over half the screen and be distorted. I'm sure the author's team will provide a quick fix in the future. But, for now, feel free to download the fix I've provided. Just follow the simple instructions in the help section and you'll be good to go! :biggrin:

Download:

Dropbox

Credit:

Not required, but much appreciated!

Terms of use:

Free to use in any project, even commercial ones.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this is old now, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was having the worst problems trying to figure out why my backgrounds were messed up. Now i can have a good grid free look and nice battlebacks :D CHEERS!

Phoenixellis

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems Yanfly has not fixed this yet, but thanks to you I can use the wonderful plugin again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A collab cover of White Wishes with @PixeLockeT!!~

Multiple takes of my recordings ended in this way, I wish I could've done it better, but I still love this!
Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julian16