Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi. I've got a strange issue.

My battlebacks are not being displayed in their native resolution. They looked zoomed in whenever I play test resulting in the edges of the image being cut off. I've set my game and ui resolution to 1280 x 720 and ensured the custom battlebacks I'm using are the same resolution. Regardless of what I do however, my image is getting cropped.

I'm using all of the Visutella plugins right now. I've tested with everything on and off to no avail. Does someone have any insight?

masterkof

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi. I've got a strange issue.

My battlebacks are not being displayed in their native resolution. They looked zoomed in whenever I play test resulting in the edges of the image being cut off. I've set my game and ui resolution to 1280 x 720 and ensured the custom battlebacks I'm using are the same resolution. Regardless of what I do however, my image is getting cropped.

I'm using all of the Visutella plugins right now. I've tested with everything on and off to no avail. Does someone have any insight?

I am also having the same issue. So I am not the only one. I did share the issue in one of the rpg maker help channels. Hopefully one of the plugin coders could help us with this issue.

Endafy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Similar issue here as well, it seems they haven't fully tested everything. There are other similar issues like in 1080p where it cuts off 10% of the map on each side. They need to issue a few updates they didn't catch in beta testing.

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No one has any updates on this?

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm sorry for the double post... but does anyone know if there has been a fix to this? I'm still getting this problem. Is anyone else still having this issue where custom battlebacks of a custom resolution are being shrunk?

Cyberhawk

Bravelion Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I too am having this issue.

noyzen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
En
Primarily Uses
I have Same problem :(

BattleBack Images are cropped and zoomed on default project setting or any other resized resolution. (No Plugin Installed)

Update: This bug appears when i use "Side-View" Battle mode. when i change to "Front-View" Mode, images show correctly on full size.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucarioKaze