Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I've been googleing and searching everywhere for some more battlebacks but I've only found a few :(

Does no one out there make battlebacks? Or am I just not looking hard enough. Any form of help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Also, specifically I am looking for a market or stand battleback2 on top of my general search, if anyone knows of one, please guide me in the right direction.

I will continue searching, but thank you ahead of time for any help given.

Cjdgame

The Azure Falcon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just realized I put this in the wrong forum, it should be under requests.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just realized I put this in the wrong forum, it should be under requests.
'Tis true young one. Lol. Congrats on catching it though, some people ignore that. For that, you gain some rep points in my book.

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hate to glom onto this, but I also am having trouble with battle backgrounds myself. Dark fantasy/frozen chamber battlebacks.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
In any game making community I've been a part of finding people who can do backgrounds like these is incredibly hard.  Most of the time people either figure out how to do a lame version themselves or invest in a background artist they found on DA.  You might have some luck looking for Visual Novel or Sidescroller backgrounds that are free to use.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeniorSm