Battler Graphic Request-Agent

maccam522

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I'm new on the forums so I'm hoping this is the place to post about a Battler Graphic request for VX Ace.  The Batter Graphic I'm looking for is a Agent look.  So something like thistf2_spy_update_17652.jpg but less spy like more cop like, if you get what I'm saying.  The height should be somewhere around thisKnightBg.png and I'm looking for a Male and a Female who are wearing the same outfit along with both holding a pistol so it would just be two battler graphics one male one female both wearing the same uniform with a pistol.  Thank you for even taking the time to read my post!!  If you can create them thank you so much!! If you can't still thank you!

:)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maccam522, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

maccam522

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry just trying to make a game here didn't know that was against the rules.. 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can find a link to the rules in the bottom right of every forum page.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maccam522, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

72 hours is 3 days. Please do not bump unless 3 days have passed since the last person posted (including you)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap