FamilyGamer7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Battler Pose(s) (Attack and maybe even a jump pose)

Maker Format: RPG Maker VX Ace - format is not an issue per say as I will rearrange myself.

Art Style: Pixel sprite (True 1 pixel)

Description: I am looking to complete my sprite battler "attack" pose from my referenced image below. I am running out of ideas and wondering if someone could assist. Ideally an additional frame or two would be sufficient or if you feel you can do a better "attack" pose, go ahead.

I would also be curious if someone could have a go at a "jump" animation. So, the this animation would be for when the actor jumps towards the enemy and then would use the "attack" animation and jump back into position. This would be a forward and backward jump (2 frames).

Reference Images: See image below.

- Image Removed -

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parkji