Battler Position Problem in Ultra-wide Resolution using Yanfly Core

BTez

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Planning on making my game in the 21:9 ultra-wide format as a huge part of my title is going to be about the monsters and how abundant in size and numbers they can get in combat. I have everything worked out and just about ready to start working on the numbers save this problem.

In the attachment you can see the bad guy and the good guy ... but that is as close as I can get the two sprites on screen without moving the PC actor (which I found the setting to do in the Battle Core but trying to avoid doing). The red arrow points to the side of the sprite, and the green arrow points to where I would like to get the battlers up to at their closest.

Is there a way to do this? I have searched thru the Yanfly's library (which I have every script installed but many turned off... don't ask me...) and have not found a way to get the battler sprites further to the right. I thought I had found the way to adjust Yanfly's Core code to have the math do it for me but to no avail.

Plz - n - thank you.

Untitled-75.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu