Battler Size Questions

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Jericho Swain, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Jericho Swain

Jericho Swain Noxus Tyrant Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I just recently returned to RPG Maker VX Ace and I do not remember what the sizes the Animated Battlers are suppose to be. I am currently running Yanfly Engine Ace and Yami Engine Symphony. At the moment, my animated battler is showing the whole grid during battle and it's driving me nuts ! Please help and Thank You !

PS: My battler is attached please take a look at it and tell me what's wrong and by the way I tried putting $ (it didn't work).

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Add links to the scripts you are using, please.

3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    maybe you forgot the holder style add-on for yami's script? or you forgot to set-up the enemies correctly... 

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
  4. Jericho Swain

Jericho Swain Noxus Tyrant Veteran

First Language:
    English
    its not for the enemy I got that handled, and I already have the Holders Battlers Add-On. I tried width 256 and H: 896 and the battler grids are in 64x64. still not working :( its still showing half their body during battle :(