styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey guys,

someone now a plugin or can create some to change the colour of enemys or actors for a frozen or a petrified state?

I have create more images for my actors example: petrified = grey. But for every enemy a extra image is not an option, there must be a easier way.  I think many people want so a plugin.

Galv did it for ace here:

http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/13706-color-battlers-during-state/

Mabye someone have interest :)

Greetz :rock-left:

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep this with this plugin. You would have to do some stuff yourself but the plugin will change battler graphic due to state.

Last edited by a moderator:

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Yes, i know this script, but if i use this, i have to create for every enemy an image to change it to grey or something.

I have 150 Battler and more than one state that would change their colour like frozen state = blue or poisen = green.
It should be possible to change the colour with an notetag...

Here an example:

Actor1_7.png

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, i know this script, but if i use this, i have to create for every enemy an image to change it to grey or something.

I have 150 Battler and more than one state that would change their colour like frozen state = blue or poisen = green.
It should be possible to change the colour with an notetag...

Here an example:

View attachment 47040
Didnt realize where this subject was my bad. Also yeah seems annoying though tbh the colorized enemies are very unrealistic looking I hope galvs script at least just made their skin change colors only XD. Anyways good luck.

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Didnt realize where this subject was my bad. Also yeah seems annoying though tbh the colorized enemies are very unrealistic looking I hope galvs script at least just made their skin change colors only XD. Anyways good luck.
Yes thats right, but its better than normal looking, with a "stone-icon" above his head >.< :D

Halrawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can use a combination of this script by Yanfly (Requires Battle Engine Core).

http://yanfly.moe/2016/08/20/yep-114-visual-state-effects-rpg-maker-mv/

And some clever animations. I've attached an example of a simple animation that gives the character a grey hue, you can always make the hue more or less intense and change colors. With this set up the character will just stay slightly grey while under the effects of Stone/Petrify.

Stone-Hue.png

Not 100% like the picture you used as an example, but it's a step in the right direction. Example:

stoned.png

Could always add other animations as well, to give the characters more of a petrified look.

Last edited by a moderator:

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
You can use a combination of this script by Yanfly (Requires Battle Engine Core).

http://yanfly.moe/2016/08/20/yep-114-visual-state-effects-rpg-maker-mv/

And some clever animations. I've attached an example of a simple animation that gives the character a grey hue, you can always make the hue more or less intense and change colors. With this set up the character will just stay slightly grey while under the effects of Stone/Petrify.

View attachment 47047
View attachment 47048

Not 100% like the picture you used as an example, but it's a step in the right direction. Example:

Could always add other animations as well, to give the characters more of a petrified look.

Thanks you for this very good idea!
I did it with victor engine loop animation, its the same as this plugin from yanfly.
Many thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unisity