T3sCoconuts

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all, sorry if i have the wrong forum page, i have been looking though i cant seem to find anything that fits this "request" or rather information request

so using rpgmv, making custom sprites, though having a small issue with the weapon, there small, and still in the same place as for the normal rpg maker sprites,

is there a plugin to fix this, or another way, im pretty sure that i just use my custom weapons and move them into the same size template as the character templates,
given though i cant find where the sprites go for the weapons, so am i missing something or is there a plugin to change the weapons,

sirenianheart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can find the weapon sprites in the system folder! :D (img/system)

Filenames: Weapons1, Weapons2, & Weapons3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlaireBear1