battlers a la rpg maker xp (yanfly compatable)

Bwoltz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi, I am wondering if there is a script out there compatible with yanfly engine that will show battlers for the party members a la rpg maker xp? I've seen a couple that do something similar, but they have whole battle systems attached to them. Maybe I'm missing one? Thanks!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
moghunter script can do that go check it 

Bwoltz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
will do thanks!

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
victor actor battler also can do that.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
@soulpour: :D . don't worry. many scripts goes unnoticed. even we personally think the scripts good.

Bwoltz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I got the moghunter script to work, but i'm not a huge fan of that... as for soulpour, I LOVE the idea of your script, but I cannot seem to get it to work.

# ------------------ List of Actors ------------------#
# Actor Number Filename, Hue (optional)
# The Battler Images should be inside the Battlers folder.
# ------------------ Add Your Actors ------------------#
ACTOR_BATTLER[1] = ["Alis"]
ACTOR_BATTLER[2] = ["Natalie"]
ACTOR_BATTLER[3] = ["Terence"]
ACTOR_BATTLER[4] = ["Ernest"]
ACTOR_BATTLER[5] = ["Ryoma"]
ACTOR_BATTLER[6] = ["Brenda"]
ACTOR_BATTLER[7] = ["Rick"]
ACTOR_BATTLER[8] = ["Maia"]
# ------------------ ------------------#

end

i assume where " " is i change the name in there to the filename of my battler in the battler folder, but when I do that, nothing happens. The game doesn't crash, but it doens't show any battlers. Would I be doing something wrong perhaps? 

SoulPour777

Crownless King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You should also have them cast on the same name. To further explain my system, please take a look at the Vanilla project with my system that I provided for you on this link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?t1e1yoryy874q6g

It seems that you might not have downloaded the core, so I provided the core script also on the demo for you :)

Enjoy :)

Bwoltz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I got it figured out... its a script compatability problem with Yanfly's party script. Unfortunately I need that script for my game to work properly :( Thank you for your help though, much appreciated! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erasure2