arekushisu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi !

I'm looking for a plugin wich do the same thing as when we are attacked by two trainer in Pokemon.

They can only spot the player if he pass in front of them (in line) and they can rotate (making the detection line rotating too).
Also, if the player walk on two detections lines at the same taime (because they cross or whatever), the two trainers are walking to the player together and attacks him together.

Usually in Rpg Maker MV, we have to event a lot do have the same result.
I wonder if a plugin do that.
To be able to have this event-encounter flexibility system and also possibility to have 2 troope in one based on how many events interact with you.

Thank you for reading !

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did a Google for "RPG Maker MV line of sight," and came up with several plugins for it. See if these will do what you want:

There are surely more if you poke around.

arekushisu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Really interesting plugin but it's not what i'm looking for. If you played to Pokemon, you should understand what I mean.

I basically want that, if two different events are trigged at the same time, they produce a battle with the two events at the same time without having to event a lot to do it.

It's possible with switches and variables, but maybe there is a plugin wich already do it ?
(As I know that there is a lot of pokemon like plugins !)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senetix