Battlers that match Katakura Hibiki's style

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I own Katakura Hibiki's Fantasy Hero, Dark Hero and Lords of Darkness packs for use with RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm looking for battlers that go well with the ones in the packs, since I'm using the Dark Heroes and Lords of Darkness as bosses and would like the lesser enemies to match up with them. They look a little off when next to the RTP and Samurai battlers.

So yeah, need to find battlers that match and can be used as lesser enemies. Maybe something like the imps shown with one of the Lords of Darkness in the preview pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It will probably help if you can add some links. Please don't post any paid resources, but if you have links to screenshots with the battler style you want, as well as any particular enemies you would like, it would be good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeriano