danny34

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi guys i want to know if we can use our sprites made on the generator or the RTP ones but using them as enemies in side view battle?

Missile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you want them to be animated, you'll probably have to wait for an animated battlers script/plugin (which is extremely likely to happen!). So out of the box, you can so long as they're static images, but for them to be animated like your party, it's probably just a short wait after release :)

danny34

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Yes your right thanks ;)

Mikuri

Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Many.. and I mean MANY people are wishing for this plugin so it'll probably be available pretty soon :p

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I was never a big fan of animated battlers, in terms of enemies. It seemed to complicated.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:
Wow. Doing a kickstarter page takes much longer than I expected. It looks so simple, yet takes so many hours to get right.
Ami
my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) & Making the new Work (still same but different in some aspect,i pick anything from my Previous Work)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzal