Status
Not open for further replies.

HallamC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello!

Not sure if this is possible, but I am looking to create a Doctor Who game within rpg maker mv. I would be looking for icons and tiles of the following:

- The Doctor (preferably 12 but any would do)

- Companions (companions from the new series only 2005 onwards)

- The TARDIS

- Sonic screwdriver

- dalek

- cyberman

- zygon

- ood

- davros

- regeneration energy

- the master

- other ships (any spaceship that has appeared on the show)

- tardis interior (exterior mentioned above)

- sontaran

- doctor who related weaponry (laser screwdriver, sonic blasters etc.)

- vortex manipulators.

That's all I can think off from the top of my head, if anything else crops up, ill mention it :)

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is just a small suggestion, but as someone who doesn't personally watch the series, I can imagine quite a few people struggling with having to google up images for such a long list. If there are any appropriate pictures available, I would suggest displaying them as well, to provide freedom of choice for any willing contributors : )

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is just a small suggestion, but as someone who doesn't personally watch the series, I can imagine quite a few people struggling with having to google up images for such a long list. If there are any appropriate pictures available, I would suggest displaying them as well, to provide freedom of choice for any willing contributors : )
as a massive Docter Who fan . (seen almost every season of it XD) im interested to see how he pulls this off :o as for pictures he could try the docter who official site for the show if he needs images :3

w00dy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
i had ago a making the matt smith doctor, just for myself - but you can use it if it would work

looks a bit too much like where's wally to me tbh, just ask if you want the sprite sheet

Last edited by a moderator:

lixerman99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made screwdrivers and Daleks

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to close this topic as it's really too large of a request for this section and the fact that the poster has not responded, not posted anything else on the forum, in almost a year.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:
Finally logged back to my RM central account... it's been a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyk