Luminous

Twilight Memoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They updated the engine so it's now good enough to be played at high resolution display monitor but I only play the good one like Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy or The Legend of Philosopher Stone XD

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've played Alter A.I.L.A. (post-apocalyptic RPG) and Paradise Blue. (Final Fantasy 1/5 style RPG)
I haven't try Oneshot (puzzle/adventure game) yet, since Itch.io Bundle purchase. Game titles mentioned are made in RPG Maker 2k3.

There's cross-platform support for RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 games
https://easyrpg.org

Momonica

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've played Alter A.I.L.A. (post-apocalyptic RPG) and Paradise Blue. (Final Fantasy 1/5 style RPG)
I haven't try Oneshot (puzzle/adventure game) yet, since Itch.io Bundle purchase. Game titles mentioned are made in RPG Maker 2k3.

There's cross-platform support for RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 games
https://easyrpg.org
I love Oneshot! I didn't know it was made in 2k3! I want to look in this other games as well.

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
One of my favorite MOTHER/EarthBound fangames was made in 2k3, Cognitive Dissonance.

When it comes to RPG Maker, the engine is not what counts but rather what you do with it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I want to learn Javascript to create a custom menu, but I don't really know where to start.
One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LAB00M