Luminous

Twilight Memoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They updated the engine so it's now good enough to be played at high resolution display monitor but I only play the good one like Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy or The Legend of Philosopher Stone XD

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've played Alter A.I.L.A. (post-apocalyptic RPG) and Paradise Blue. (Final Fantasy 1/5 style RPG)
I haven't try Oneshot (puzzle/adventure game) yet, since Itch.io Bundle purchase. Game titles mentioned are made in RPG Maker 2k3.

There's cross-platform support for RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 games
https://easyrpg.org

Momonica

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've played Alter A.I.L.A. (post-apocalyptic RPG) and Paradise Blue. (Final Fantasy 1/5 style RPG)
I haven't try Oneshot (puzzle/adventure game) yet, since Itch.io Bundle purchase. Game titles mentioned are made in RPG Maker 2k3.

There's cross-platform support for RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 games
https://easyrpg.org
I love Oneshot! I didn't know it was made in 2k3! I want to look in this other games as well.

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
One of my favorite MOTHER/EarthBound fangames was made in 2k3, Cognitive Dissonance.

When it comes to RPG Maker, the engine is not what counts but rather what you do with it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Staples