Be prepared for the 15th, when everyone else gets to join.

Reynard Frost

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm interested to see how big the population will increase once everyone else gets to sign up. Thoughts?

JumpingGinger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unsure, but I think there'll be a big boost.

Clockwork Angel

Currently Female~ :3
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I personally think this could end up going either way. There is still a large community of RMers in the world, but at the same time, a fair number of RM Sites seem to be reaching the end of their lives. Nevertheless, I think we can expect a fair amount of company to join us. n.n

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:( I think we need at least another week to get to know everyone who's already here! I'm already confused with so many new faces :)

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure exactly when we are going to open the forums to the general public. Maybe the 15th, may be a little later in the week.

Clockwork Angel

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It would be nice to be special a tad longer... XD But I myself am prepared for the onslaught, with a mountain of scones and enough tea to drown a whale. Bring on the hordes I say!

Reynard Frost

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure exactly when we are going to open the forums to the general public. Maybe the 15th, may be a little later in the week.
I get that, would be nice to enjoy the playground to ourselves for a bit longer.

Mr. Minister

You can call me Mister ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I didn't know anything about the forums until I got an email :p I feel a bit left out!

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(puts on full armor and protective gear and brandishes a Sword of Raging RPG Maker Fans) I'm ready for the onslaught...

Frondo

ACCCCCCCCCE!!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In times of great need, after the deluge of normal RM'ers floods the forums, we can all band together with the 'Early Ace' badges and resurrect some sort of ancient demon to cleanse the holy lands?

Clockwork Angel

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm in on that plan. Question is... What gender is the demon? Because I guarantee female demons are super-effective against the majority of game nerds/geeks. n.n

WizzyT

Slayer of Fades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm looking forward to it, while the population increase will obviously bring some troublemakers a greater wider variety of developing styles will help everyone improve.

arcana23

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I honestly want to get to know the serious RMers, and would like more time before the general public floods in.

Emmych

forever rotting in the shamecube, floating eternal
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Anglais~
Primarily Uses
Hey, we can handle any troublemakers that come by. It's why we moderators come equipped with the Warn Wand 5000 (patent pending), so there's no need for you folks to worry one bit. B)

WizzyT

Slayer of Fades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have no doubts about the mods ability to handle them :p

I know the feeling of modding increasingly large user bases (Currently modding a forum sitting at 107,000 + Users).

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I think the 15th will be all right because you will need to make some advertisement to let a lot of people know that your forum exist. It will take a lot of time to do so, like being the first link to appear in google search for example. So the sooner is the better, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rion Requiel

Twilight Requiem Productions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am just hoping we get more people who know about scripts as well, It would be great to have a RGSS3 Script Tutorial XD

amerk

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What's nice about this site is that it can continue to grow for a long time to come. After all, it's the first official site, ran by people from Degica. While the site itself will probably change over time, any new EB! products that make it over seas will probably have a home here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!
How many Vocalist is on this forums?
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3 followed by Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
I have at least three ongoing projects and I have no idea what to do with them.

Gotta love game dev.
I keep seeing the 'file tear' icon when I'm on some post that has images. I'm not sure if it's just me or it's the post, based on the replies I see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soviet_guy