Be prepared for the 15th, when everyone else gets to join.

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
While not well-pubiisised so far, it will probably get announced on the blog and maybe on other RM forums and all that. No, we won't see swarming straight away but give it time. I've found that forums are like Field of Dreams: you build it, they will come.

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I'm looking forward to it, actually. The material and script sections could use some additions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tpasmall

The Mauve Avenger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't see the big deal, aside from being able to know whether or not you can share edited resources from the bonus material. There are people who didn't pre-order who know way more about programming, this maker and game making in general then I'll probably ever know.

Reactions: Des

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
Also don't forget about IG Maker ;) I'd love to see an actual IGM community running. I was in fact planning to start fiddling around with IGM after I'm done with my current RMVX project but meh, Ace came out just in time.

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
Also don't forget about IG Maker ;) I'd love to see an actual IGM community running.
we tried that a couple years ago when it first came out, but IGM is just terrible and there really isn't much of an audience for it.

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
I'm more of an RM man myself, so I can't really say if it's any good or not. I have no idea how it works, and I'm not really interested, but I'm sure there is an audience out there somewhere... who knows? EB! may even come up with a IGM2 at some point. We'll have to wait and see what the future brings us.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I looked at it when it first came out ... was tempted by the ability to port to multiple platforms. But the whole development process was so weighed down (didn't you have to manually define each animation sequence for each sprite?), and IIRC there was NO scripting ability until you actually did the port, and then if you wanted to go back and make any changes and port again, you'd have to do all your script mods again.

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really wanted to like IGM I really did but I just couldn't get myself to try it more than a couple times. I like the concept of a maker like that but hopefully for the next one (if there is one) it will be better.

arcana23

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I tried IGM but it wouldn't work on Windows 7 for me.

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
That's Nick for you. Solver of problems and destroyer of worlds. That's what the mask is for... so he can look like a superhero when he swoops in and fixes stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zojin