Beast Ears

Feinne

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In the character generator there is the option for ears and beast ears, but if you use beast ears the human/elf ears still show as well. Is there a way to only have one pair showing?

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
The best way as I can see it is to use a hairstyle that cover up the other pair of ears. However, both pair of ears will still show up on the walking sprites.

kewitt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
kewitt
Primarily Uses
Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, that's the best I can do. Looks a little strange but..err.. it's my style, yeah, very original style..
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imnotanepicgamer