Beast Man Generator on Steam is missing resources

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it just me or is that DLC Pack (Beast Man Generator) for RPG Maker MV missing resources in it's DLC folder?

A friend of mine just picked this up for me as a gift and I was excited to add that to the character generator, however I checked it's location (steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\Beast man Generator) and it is unfortunately empty (besides the 3 PDF files that comes with it). The PDF files are "EULA", "EULA" (Japanese Version), and "Read Me". There was no "Face", "SV", "TV", and "TVD" folders that I was expecting from packs like these. I also have checked the "Read Me" file and it does not explain this, it only explains how to replace the generator parts and backing up the other parts.

So am I missing something or is there a different location to where this DLC has added its content? Any and all help is appreciated, including help to where to download the parts if they are available somewhere else (that I have not checked).

Also I did not know where to post this question since I could not find a "general questions" section here, so pardon me for not knowing where to post this. (I also did not want to necro another thread because I did not want to be rude)

Attachments

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Generator parts usually are automatically installed thanks to Steam.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, and thank you for replying and correcting the placement of the thread. I will keep trying to figure out things on my end then as i continue to research this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzh1703